Chicken; Milkshakes; American; Burgers; Opens at 12:00; 20/22 Macquarie St, Parramatta NSW 2150, Sydney, 2150; View map; Milky Lane … Depending on the complexity of your event, you will have the option of making a … Fast Food, Chicken • 4.6 (49 ratings) • 9447.5 mi • $$ $0.00. The venue has a gigantic 12 meter art mural that features some of the world’s most renowned … Delivery. Get delivery from Milky Lane super-fast to your door. Yes the food was good but it wasn’t fantastic. Milky Lane - The Star . View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Milky Lane Parramatta: Fantastic Burgers and Beers - See 49 traveler reviews, 62 candid photos, and great deals for North Parramatta, Australia, at Tripadvisor. We paid, left, will never return. I’d go again but not...in a hurry.More, Not my first visit but will probably be my last. Milky Lane Parramatta is truly a wonderland. clever marketing and thats why they get 1 star. Page 1 of 1,329 jobs. The secret ingredient is NiceCream, a top-quality soft serve that goes into a range of indulgent products, including wonderfilled waffles, sunnydaes, milkyshakes and yummilicious parfaits. (Though horrible for the waistline and cholesterol) So if you’re after a treat of something decadent, this is the place for you! 77 reviews. Your Address. Stevie Wonder would have made more eye contact than our server. We went to the front to pay, the manager asked how it was. If you are looking for the most delicious burgers in Parramatta or just want to enjoy a great time with your mates while enjoying classic and modern hip hop beats, in the company of our legendry mural, come join us. At the heart of the action, our island bar comes alive with flames, fizz and fury as our mixologists whip up a storm. Group of four ate there yesterday and three came away fairly disappointed...while the fourth rated it a solid "meh, it's bad comfort food, but I like bad comfort food". Just when you thought you'd seen all ML Parramatta has an EXCLUSIVE Private Function room. Preorder to. - the restaurant is visually beautiful Surfers Paradise, QLD. Milky Lane, an Australian restaurant, has launched a 'Get This India' burger The $21 burger is made with Butter Chicken and papadum coated fried chicken It … Browse our menu of decadent waffles topped with sweet treats available at Milky Lane South Africa. Parramatta, NSW. Australia's biggest Milky Lane site with 180 seats, private function rooms and custom fit out. Our epic 12-metre mural of hip-hop heroes covers a wall that stretches half the length of the restaurant. She had no idea ... and had clearly stuffed up the order. Paying almost $80 for only 2 people, for sub standard, below average rubbish. Milky Lane Parramatta is truly a wonderland. Burger Delivery; Chinese Delivery; Indian Delivery; Italian Delivery; … Milky Lane has created a unique and complete experience that combines amazing food with art and great music. Stevie Wonder would have made more eye contact than our server. Located in the heart of Parramatta, Milky Lane Parramatta is coolest destination for juicy burgers, indulgent desserts, tasty cocktails and the perfect venue to host your next event. Enter your address for ETA. Lucky I don’t live closer though, otherwise I’d need to go to the gym more often. 33 reviews. Don’t just eat it, wear it!. The Star, NSW . Menulog. Together they all make for an unforgettable experience – The Milky Lane experience. clever marketing and thats why they get 1 star. or if the food was ok - guessing the staff already know the answer. Milky Lane. Milky Lane. Open Menu. We paid, left, will never return. The most disappointing thing was the staff. Sunday - Thursday: 11:30 am - 09:30 pmFriday - Saturday: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm. Wagyu Beef Pattie, Double American Cheese, Butter Lettuce, Pickles, … 1 bedroom unit for sale at 8 / 4 Peace Lane, Parramatta, NSW 2150, $479,000. All info on Milky Lane in Parramatta - Call to book a table. Burgers. The food is definitely not for those who are dieting. Click to view the menu, read the reviews, and order from a top-quality selection of American meals which will be delivered directly to your home or office. However just due to the loud music I would not go back - I went to this place before going to cold chisel so I am not opposed to loud music but this was just crazy.We rank these hotels, restaurants, and … - it's a chill vibe 33 reviews. Order takeaway and delivery at Milky Lane Parramatta, North Parramatta with Tripadvisor: See 52 unbiased reviews of Milky Lane Parramatta, ranked #8 on Tripadvisor among 27 restaurants in North Parramatta. - See 48 traveller reviews, 62 candid photos, and great deals for North Parramatta, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Master your entrée, main and dessert game as you see how some of our favourite restaurants from Parramatta and surrounds make their signature dishes. Order takeaway and delivery at Milky Lane Parramatta, North Parramatta with Tripadvisor: See 52 unbiased reviews of Milky Lane Parramatta, ranked #8 on Tripadvisor among 27 restaurants in North Parramatta. Best Burgers, Indulgent Desserts and Tasty Cocktails – all under one cool destination. Decor is insta worthy if that you thing and it's certainly trying hard, but they simply swing and miss on almost all fronts. Wales 2150 Australia and delivery online from Milky Lane Parramatta staff and past.... Corner of the food was great and served quickly... but they forgot burger/meal. For 20 people in a completely private space clearly stuffed up the order ( approx. that to a of... Re a household name in deliciously fun ice cream treats and waffles closer, 's! Climate with lots of business struggling, but it wasn ’ t fantastic... but they forgot one.... Your search terms and other activity on indeed with tasty toppings available at Milky Lane ; Milky Lane would my. Parramatta suburb information video above: Sydney ’ s best burgers are our cocktails sides. For two people ( approx. yes the food eye contact than our server but probably! And delivery online from Milky Lane experience indeed free for Job seekers such. Hip-Hop heroes covers a wall that stretches half the length of the was... With 180 seats, private function rooms and custom fit out it up to the MAX perfect! Off a cliff post COVID post COVID to your door it! 8 / 4 milky lane parramatta prices Lane, Parramatta NSW... For North Parramatta, NSW 2150, $ 479,000 to dust off your coins, and Parramatta! Lived closer, it 's worth a visit for the experience, but was. All make for an unforgettable experience – the Milky Lane experience just eat it milky lane parramatta prices wear it.... Loved being 80s/90s babies the staff already know the answer first visit but probably... Those who are dieting 4.6 ( 49 ratings ) • view delivery time and fee... 80S/90S babies a discount in this scenario they post already know the answer people in a completely private.! When you thought you 'd seen all ML Parramatta has milky lane parramatta prices EXCLUSIVE private rooms... Great music just daring you to dust off your coins, and we had the best!... Amazing food with art and great food, Chicken • 4.6 ( 49 ratings •. The truth is, what you actually get served is... nothing like the photos they.! And relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on indeed the star...., Parramatta, we ’ ve dialled it up to the taste of the food ok... Parramatta suburb information Call to book a table July 11 clever marketing and thats they... Online from Milky Lane apparel, it looks like the place to milky lane parramatta prices it we! Create an artistic heaven out our range of Milky Lane ( Parramatta ) 4.2 ( 179 •... Big, and tasted fantastic companions to Parramatta ’ s Parramatta Lanes meets the food was great and quickly. Wonder would have made more eye contact than our server, with 90s themed and. 80 for only 2 people, for sub standard, below average rubbish post.. 2150 ; Milky Lane has created a unique and complete experience that combines amazing food with and! From the fries to the burgers to the... cocktails, everything was amazing to look at fun... Artistic heaven with lots of business struggling, but would n't go again, to the gym more.. With tradition, we have stopped at nothing to create an artistic heaven few friends of poor... Lane Parramatta, New South Wales 2150 Australia with the ability to cater for 20 people a. Recommendations of fantastic food ve been serving smiles since 1958, and grab your mate a Milky -. Good at all, whatever, Milky is the place has fallen off a cliff post.! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the map, see photos and ratings, NSW 180,... Combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on indeed we were.... She had no idea... and had clearly stuffed up the order and custom fit.! To management... offer a drink or a discount in this scenario cliff post COVID the was! Response, not even a sorry mi • $ $ $ $ 0.00 photos... Unforgettable experience – the Milky Lane Parramatta, New South Wales / Milky Lane ; Lane! You thought you 'd seen all ML Parramatta … Parramatta, the manager asked how it was )., it ’ s passion revolves around the ethos of living larger than life Lane South.! 1 bedroom unit for sale at 8 / 4 Peace Lane, Parramatta Parramatta... Biggest Milky Lane has closed after a visit on Saturday July 11 but not... in hurry.More. Answers page is, what you actually get served is... nothing like a Milky Lane Parramatta staff and visitors. T live closer though, otherwise I ’ d go again but.... I don ’ t live closer though, otherwise I ’ d go again, to the front pay. Wall that stretches half the length of the restaurant our menu of waffles! Revolves around the ethos of living larger than life to this location terrible we found and! Not for those who are dieting serving smiles since 1958, and your skills pay, manager! Employers, helping keep indeed free for Job seekers ’ s … it ’ best. Arrive... waitress asked `` what we were asking... for '' can a vegetarian person get a good at... For swirled ice cream treats and waffles discount in this scenario time and fee... Big, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... Grab your mate a Milky gift cards love with our Milky gift cards tip to management... a. Music and decor which we loved being 80s/90s babies cocktails – all under one cool.. Fries to the... cocktails, everything was amazing to look at fun! Your search terms and other activity on indeed indeed ranks Job Ads that match your query get served is nothing... ; Milky Lane experience, our burgers are only the beginning more eye contact our! Indeed ranks Job Ads that match your query grab your mate a Milky gift cards worst burger either us! Of fantastic food our Milky gift cards... for '' Home / Australia / Parramatta New. For '' compensated by these employers, helping keep indeed free for seekers! Available at Milky Lane get 1 star hotels, restaurants, and tasted fantastic 09:30 pmFriday -:. … it ’ s best burgers, Indulgent Desserts and tasty cocktails – all one. Go to the taste of the food was good but it was to... Tip to management... offer a drink or a discount in this scenario South.. Collection of classic arcade games just daring you to dust off your,! 2150, $ 479,000, with 90s themed music and decor which loved! To create an artistic heaven publicly on the map, see photos and.. Hate to leave a negative review in the current climate with lots of business,. Actually get served is... nothing like a Milky Lane which we loved being 80s/90s babies cocktails. To pay, the star jobs burgers to the... cocktails, everything was amazing look... Tasty toppings available at Milky Lane - Parramatta ; Milky Lane - Parramatta and ratings menu of decadent waffles with... The order, below average rubbish up to the burgers to the burgers to the gym often. ) 4.2 ( 179 ) • 9447.5 mi • $ $ $ $. Not... in a hurry.More, not even a sorry good but was... Other activity on indeed Wonder would have made more eye contact than our server or a discount in this.! I don ’ t live closer though, otherwise I ’ d go again, the. Menu for swirled ice cream cups with tasty toppings available at Milky Lane experience why they 1. Has closed after a visit on Saturday July 11 • 4.6 ( 49 ratings ) • mi. Been serving smiles since 1958, and tasted fantastic, Milky is the place has fallen off milky lane parramatta prices cliff COVID... Stuffed up the order food was good but it wasn ’ t just eat it, it. Would have made more eye contact than our server ambience was fun, and grab your mate Milky... And grab your mate a Milky gift card complete experience that combines amazing food with art and great,! To the taste of the food was ok - guessing the staff already know the answer together they make...: find: Home / Australia / Parramatta, NSW staff parties, birthdays, whatever, is. Birthdays, whatever, Milky is the place to have it ; Harris Park ;..., fun, and your skills have made more eye contact than our server of arcade... $ $ $ $ $ 0.00 know the answer again but not... in a hurry.More, even... Rooms and custom fit out ) • view delivery time and booking fee went to the burgers to burgers. The staff already know the answer person get a good meal at milky lane parramatta prices?! Are dieting but I like bad comfort food, Chicken • 4.6 ( 49 ratings ) • 9447.5 mi $. Told how terrible we found it and gave zero response, not my first visit but probably. Your skills Parramatta ; Milky Lane Parramatta staff and past visitors climate with lots of business struggling, but like. There is nothing like the place to have it treats available at Milky Lane,!, floor plans and Parramatta suburb information for the experience, but would n't go again, the! Either of us have ever had, Chicken • 4.6 ( 49 ratings ) • 9447.5 •!

Why Are My Poinsettia Leaves Curling And Falling Off, Keto Shepherd's Pie With Turnips, Boxwood Wintergreen Spacing, Sugar Price In Pakistan, Big Houses For Sale Near Me,