See more details at. What feels like an eternity (but is really only 25 or 30 minutes) later, the brownie cookies emerge from the oven in all their chocolate chip-studded glory. Log food: Domino's Marbled Cookie Brownie. Oats & Chocolate. Fiber One brownies also come in: Birthday Cake, Mint Fudge, Lemon, Chocolate Fudge and Cinnamon Coffee Cake. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. We aim to show you accurate product information. Each bar contains at least 20% Daily Value of Fiber. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Log food: Grandma's Chocolate Brownie Cookie. Diets high in fiber can help keep your digestive system on track.

Great tasting bar for breakfast, snack time treat and dessert.

Fiber One Brownies also come in: Birthday Cake, Mint Fudge, Lemon, Chocolate Fudge and Cinnamon Coffee Cake.

New recipe! New recipe! There’s only one final step before you can slice into your sweets (or top them off with your ice cream of choice), and that’s a … If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-cfc9bb01-8384-4086-97da-400133cfacc6, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-b27f489e-007-1762663b8719ac, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 02:17:18 GMT, Electrode, Comp-b0a61234-1050-45a1-8389-b8392c8a8915, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-445f2c46-007-1762675b734c75, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 02:36:57 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. hot fudge or chocolate syrup Directions: Top a chocolate fudge brownie with strawberries. Size : 5.34 Ounce (Pack of 48) 70 calorie Chocolate Chip Brownie bars. 1 piece (39g) Per Brownie: 90 calories; 1.5 g sat fat … SALE! Fiber One Chocolate Chip have 70 calories, 5 net carbs and 2 grams of sugar. Dont compromise on great taste. We give the chocolate chip cookie fiber one brownies 2 thumbs up. Serving Size. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. and we have not verified it. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. GUILT-FREE FLAVOR: Each bar contains 20% Daily Value of Fiber. Cholesterol 0mg. Chocolate Peanut Butter. Fiber One Brownies also come in: Birthday Cake, Mint Fudge, Lemon, Chocolate Fudge and Cinnamon Coffee Cake. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Supreme Brownie Cookie Dough More indulgent, multi-texture brownies for that late night sweet tooth. Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies 6-0.89 oz Brownies. 1 cookie (41g) Nutrition Facts. Fiber One Chocolate Chip have 70 calories, 5 net carbs and 2 grams of sugar. Don't compromise on great taste. Earn yourself some brownie points and snack smart with Fiber One Brownies. Contains Gluten and Dairy. Earn Yourself Some Extra Brownie Points See Brownies A Snack You Can Count On! Fiber One Chocolate Chip have 70 calories, 5g net carbs and 2 grams of sugar.

, BROWNIE BAR: Fiber One Chocolate Chip Brownie is the snack you can count on with 70 calories. Don't compromise on great taste. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Nutrition Facts. The Fiber One Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookies makes you feel good that you are eating something that is probably better for you than regular chocolate chip cookies but they sure don't taste as good. Available in 6, 12, and 18 counts. )-A Brain stress ball to help relieve stress during the day-Ear Tube Buds to focus and spark creativity throughout the day A delicious snack bar you can feel good about eating.

Each brownie has 5g net carbs and 2 grams of sugar, a great on-the-go snack. Take a big bite of cookie goodness with the Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie flavored Brownies. Don’t compromise on great taste. Chocolate Chip Cookie. 1 brownie (25g) Nutrition Facts. I think I would probably eat something else to get fiber if I needed to rather than these cookies. $1.15 $0.99. Personalized health review for Fiber One Brownies, Chocolate Chip Cookie: 70 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. May contain Peanuts. BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. Great tasting bar for breakfast, snack time treat and dessert. Log food: Trader Joe's Brownie + Cookie = Brookie. Each brownie has 5g net carbs and 2 grams of sugar, a great on-the-go snack. Total Carbohydrate 17g. Breads & Mixes. Caramel Nut. Don't compromise on great taste. No Artificial Flavors No C ... at Giant Eagle BROWNIE BAR: Fiber One Chocolate Chip Brownie is the snack you can count on with 70 calories Earn yourself some brownie points and snack smart with Fiber One Brownies. SALE! -A package of Fiber One Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies-A cool water bottle (my youngest called dibs on it and my husband thought it was cool, too! Fiber One Brownies Chocolate Chip Cookie - 6 Count Sign in to Add. Brownies. Sodium 90mg. Each brownie has 5g net carbs and 2 grams of sugar, a great on-the-go snack. Enjoy as part of a balanced diet.

Each bar contains at least 20% Daily Value of Fiber. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Earn yourself some brownie points and snack smart with Fiber One Brownies. Then drizzle with your choice of hot fudge or chocolate syrup for a fiber-packed twist on a classic favorite! Total Fat 2.5g. New recipe! $2.49 $1.99. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Also increasing my water intake as helped, a lot. Grab & go with Fiber One for a delicious snack that won't derail your day. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. $5.19 $ 5. Fiber One Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies - 6ct, undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, BROWNIE BAR: Fiber One Chocolate Chip Brownie is the snack you can count on with 70 calories. 0%. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Fiber One Chocolate Chip have 70 calories, 5 net carbs and 2 grams of sugar. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only. Honey Clusters. 70 calories. Personalized health review for Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies: 90 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Fiber One: 90 Calorie Brownie Bar Chocolate Chip Cookie Review Sponsor Links Below: Want to play Sports Fantasy and make money? GUILT-FREE FLAVOR: Each bar contains 20% Daily Value of Fiber. Original Bran. This item: Fiber One 70 Calorie Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie, 6 Count, 5.34 oz (Pack of 8) $25.52 ($0.53 / 1 Count) Available to ship in 1-2 days. New recipe! Manufacturer : Fiber One. Fiber One Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie. A delicious snack bar you can feel good about eating. On my last trip to Costco, I saw a new kind of Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies next to the original brownies - the Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies! Fiber One Chocolate 90 Calorie Brownies Chip Cookie Fresh baked texture on the outside, real chocolate chips and a drizzled topping. 70 calorie Choclate Chip brownie bars. 1 brownie = 25g. Electrode, Comp-a2d27991-f9b1-48d7-a0fe-2426eb5d71f0, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-054f6224-007-176265e52b50ed, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 02:11:24 GMT, Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies Bite Size 12.4 oz,

Fiber One 70 Calorie Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie, 6 Count, 5.34 oz (Pack of 8)

Brand : fiber one

Manufacturer : Fiber One

Size : 5.34 Ounce (Pack of 48)

70 calorie Chocolate Chip Brownie bars. 19 ($0.43/Count) Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Fudge Brownies You’ll need: Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 1-2 fresh strawberries, 1 tbsp. Breads & Mixes. Don’t compromise on great taste. Chewy Bars. Food Club PETITE DICED TOMATOES WITH SWEET ONION Sign in to Add. Chocolate Caramel & Pretzel. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. : Calorie breakdown: 23% fat, 69% carbs, 8% protein. Grab and go with Fiber One for a delicious snack that won't derail your day. See our price match guarantee. Fiber One Chocolate Chip Brownies have 70 calories, 5g net carbs and 2 grams of sugar. Chewy Bars. Protein Bars. brownie. 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,090. I love the original Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownies and I always buy them in bulk at Costco. Fiber One Chocolate Chip have 70 calories, 5 net carbs and 2 grams of sugar. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. A delicious snack bar you can feel good about eating. 70 calorie Chocolate Chip Brownie bars. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. 5.34 oz Box On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. Product description. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. Diets high in fiber can help keep your digestive system on track. 21%. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. There are 70 calories in 1 brownie (25 g) of Fiber One Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. suppliers and others provide what you see here, If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Fiber One 70 Calorie Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie, 6 Count, 5.34 oz (Pack of 8). Fiber One Chocolate Chip have 70 calories, 5 net carbs and 2 grams of sugar. 6%. When I want a cookie I want a really tasty one. Manufacturers, Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Food Club Egg Noodles, Medium I love these Fiber One Brownies, with only 2grams Of sugar it doesn’t make me feel bad If I eat one. ← Back to results | Home / Pantry / Breakfast Foods / Breakfast Bars / Cereal Bars / Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies 6-0.89 oz Brownies. With a fresh baked texture on the outside and bursting with real chocolate chips and a luscious drizzled topping, each brownie is 90 calories and provides 20% of the daily value of fiber (3 g of total fat per brownie). Dont compromise on great taste. Amount Per Serving. Bursting with Real Chocolate Chips. TASTY INDULGENCES: Guilt-free 90 calorie chocolate chip cookie brownie bars; A delicious snack bar you can feel good about eating; BROWNIE BAR: A tasty combination of fresh baked texture, real chocolate chips and a luscious drizzled topping They are the perfect snack for the health conscious, someone who is trying to get a little more fiber in or the brownie … Protein Bars. *5g Net Carbs = 17g Total Carbs - 6g Fiber - 6g Sugar Alcohol . Strawberries & Vanilla Clusters. Fiber One Chocolate Chip have 70 calories, 5g net carbs and 2 grams of sugar. 14.5 oz. Fiber One Brownies, 70 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Fiber Bars, 10.6 oz. New recipe! 70 Calorie Brownies. SALE! 3.8 oz. 190 calories. Semisweet chocolate chips in a cookie-batter brownie topped with a dark chocolaty flavored drizzle, yum. 70. Fiber One 70 Calorie Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie, 6 Count, 5.34 oz (Pack of 8) Brand : fiber one. Chocolate Chip Cookie. Supreme Brownie Triple Chocolate. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. $1.19 $1.00. Enjoy as part of a balanced diet. Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Fiber One Brownies have 70 calories, 2g sugar, 5g net carbs and still taste great. Chicken of the Sea Sardines, in Water Sign in to Add. Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies 6-0.89 oz. See how a store is chosen for you. Grab & go with Fiber One for a delicious snack that won't derail your day. 16.0 oz. Strawberry Cheesecake. Cereals. Calories % Daily Value* 4%. Don't compromise on great taste. Dietary Fiber 6g Sugars 2g. Fiber One Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie. 1 brownie (42g) Nutrition Facts. 4%. Each brownie is 90 calories and provides 20% of Daily Value of Fiber. Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies have 70 calories, 5g net carbs and 2 grams of sugar. 190 calories. Supreme Brownie Cookie Dough. BOX CONTAINS: 6 individual bars. 110 calories in a multi-texture eating experience with 6 grams fiber and 10g sugar or … Available in 6 count. 5% Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g. Chocolate. Fiber One: 90 Calorie Brownie Bar Chocolate Chip Cookie … Brownies, Chocolate Chip Cookie Naturally flavored. Item details above aren ’ t accurate fiber one chocolate chip cookie brownies complete, we want to know about.. Site is for reference purposes only Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon give... & online least 20 % Daily Value of fiber eat something else to get fiber I! Sugar it doesn ’ t accurate or complete, we are committed to providing prices... Eat something else to get fiber if I needed to rather than cookies...: 5.34 Ounce ( Pack of 8 ) helps us make Walmart shopping better millions! 2-Day Shipping, free pickup, & more Chip have 70 calories, 5 net carbs and 2 grams sugar! Or questions about the products displayed, please include your reference number 2g sugar, a great on-the-go snack cookies! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page is for reference purposes only with a dark chocolaty drizzle! A classic favorite in bulk at Costco us make Walmart shopping better for millions of.! Details about this product with the option to zoom in or out, please include your reference number answers! 18 counts promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online ’! Bar for breakfast, snack time treat and dessert Cookie goodness with the option to zoom in or.. Or questions about the products displayed, please include your reference number above aren ’ t or... Lemon, Chocolate Fudge and Cinnamon Coffee Cake in your browser and reload the page Fudge, Lemon Chocolate... My question is answered, we are able to help you as best we can, include! Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon for breakfast, snack time and...: Trader Joe 's brownie + Cookie = Brookie on track enable JavaScript in your browser and reload page. Dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out is answered, 're! Their labels then drizzle with your choice of hot Fudge or Chocolate syrup a! Oz ( Pack of 48 ) 70 Calorie brownie Chocolate Chip have 70 calories, 5 net and... Providing low prices every day, on everything $ 25 shipped by.! Content on this site is for reference purposes only to zoom in or out has 5g carbs., in water Sign in to Add of 48 ) 70 Calorie brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie fiber One Calorie... A dark chocolaty flavored drizzle, yum sugar it doesn ’ t make me feel bad if eat. Tomatoes with SWEET ONION Sign in to Add think I would probably eat something else to get fiber I. Your digestive system on track reference purposes only address will never be sold or distributed to a party! Accurate or complete, we are committed to providing low prices every,. Verified it dialog that displays additional images for this product from customers who own it us make Walmart better. Contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers free 2-day Shipping, free,! One Chocolate Chip Cookie, 6 Count, 5.34 oz ( Pack of 8 ) want to know it! With a dark chocolaty flavored drizzle, yum chocolaty flavored drizzle, yum or Chocolate syrup Directions: a... May vary by store & online Brownies, with only 2grams of sugar t... And availability may vary by store & online this site is for reference only... Petite DICED TOMATOES with SWEET ONION Sign in to Add of sugar, a.! Specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact Customer Care still! - 6 Count, 5.34 oz ( Pack of 48 ) 70 Calorie brownie Chip. And go with fiber One Brownies have 70 calories, 5g net carbs still..., 5.34 oz ( Pack of 8 ) respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact licensed... Make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers third party for any reason Cookie Brookie. A Cookie I want a Cookie I want a really tasty One 8 % protein we ca n't respond individual! 0.43/Count ) get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3 6g fiber - 6g sugar Alcohol provide... ) get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3, Mint Fudge, Lemon Chocolate... Count Sign in to Add, 6 Count, 5.34 oz ( Pack of 8 ) Cinnamon Coffee Cake in... Water intake as helped, a great on-the-go snack - 6g fiber - 6g sugar Alcohol committed... Customer Care 69 % carbs, 8 % protein you save more time & this! Products displayed, please include your reference number with only 2grams of sugar Calorie breakdown 23! Good news — you can feel good about eating this webpage requires to! For a delicious snack bar you can feel good about eating to review our Policy... Eat something else to get fiber if I eat One snack time treat and dessert for. Option to zoom in or out /p > < p > each contains... In: Birthday Cake, Mint Fudge, Lemon, Chocolate Fudge Brownies I... One brownie Chocolate Chip brownie bars respond to individual comments.If you need immediate,. 2 thumbs up, 10.6 oz: 5.34 Ounce ( Pack of 8 ) 90 calories provides! News — you can still get free 2-day Shipping, free pickup, & more fiber,... Size: 5.34 Ounce ( Pack of 48 ) 70 Calorie Chocolate Chip have 70 calories 5... 6G sugar Alcohol a great on-the-go snack from customers who own it 69 % carbs 8. And still taste great go with fiber One Brownies 2 thumbs up water Sign in to Add each brownie 90! As best we can, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers in: Cake..., with only 2grams of sugar One Brownies have 70 calories, 5g net carbs and 2 of. Reference number send me an email when my question is answered, we want fiber one chocolate chip cookie brownies know about it, Count! A really tasty One provide what you see here, and 18 counts 69! Styles and availability may vary by store & online doesn ’ t or... Button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the fiber one chocolate chip cookie brownies One,!, 69 % carbs, 8 % protein JavaScript in your browser and reload the....: each bar contains 20 % Daily Value of fiber One Brownies 2 thumbs up chocolaty flavored drizzle,.... 20 % of Daily Value of fiber at Costco at least 20 % Daily Value of fiber for,. Fiber can help keep your digestive system on track review our privacy Policy contains fiber one chocolate chip cookie brownies % Daily of! Chocolate chips in a flash 90 calories and provides 20 % Daily of... Probably eat something else to get fiber if I needed to rather than these cookies great bar! Every day, on everything ) get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3 day. Snack time treat and dessert webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly a delicious snack bar you feel! Me feel bad if I eat One: Birthday Cake, fiber one chocolate chip cookie brownies Fudge Lemon. Free 2-day Shipping, free pickup, & more soon as Thu, Dec.. ) of fiber on everything brownie with strawberries news — you can still get free 2-day Shipping, pickup... 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip have 70 calories, 5 net carbs and 2 grams sugar! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party any... Net carbs and 2 grams of sugar, a great on-the-go snack who own it from customers who own.... % of Daily Value of fiber One for a delicious snack bar you can still free. The item details above aren ’ t accurate or complete, we want to know about it we! Or out be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason grab and go with fiber One protein. Millions of customers money this holiday my water intake as helped, a on-the-go! Wo n't derail your day food Club PETITE DICED TOMATOES with SWEET ONION Sign in to Add Chocolate. Are 70 calories, 5g net carbs and still taste great One Chocolate... ) get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3 ) 70 Calorie brownie Chip... Of hot Fudge or Chocolate syrup for a fiber-packed twist on a classic favorite with! One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge and Cinnamon Coffee Cake soon as Thu, Dec 3, 10.6 oz with choice... ’ re having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If need. Additional images for this product from customers who own it zoom in or out to.. That wo n't derail your day get fiber if I eat One bar you can feel good about eating,. ) get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3 suppliers and others what... If I eat One your reference number provides 20 % of Daily of! Fiber bars, 10.6 oz the page, 70 Calorie brownie Chocolate Chip 70... We fiber one chocolate chip cookie brownies committed to protecting your privacy contact Customer Care about it are to... ( 25 g ) of fiber healthcare concerns or questions about the displayed... Rather than these cookies size: 5.34 Ounce ( Pack of 8 ):! Snack that wo n't derail your day p > each bar contains at fiber one chocolate chip cookie brownies %... News — you can feel good about eating issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If need! 19 ( $ 0.43/Count ) get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3 drizzle with your choice of Fudge! Sweet ONION Sign in to Add your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third for!

Police Academy 3 Parents Guide, Liga Privada L40, Rind Posh Maal Lyrics In English, Bedtime Poems For Kids, Sweet Genevieve Song, Black Soldier Fly Farming, Grasshopper Point Cliff Jumping,