Most active Most recent sales Best local reviews Most listings Client review RE/MAX Elite (321) 752-5858. Melbourne is a great place to raise a family. Everyone knows Everyone. … Near the beach and other nicely developed cities too. You need to drive one hour to Orlando that to shopping and buying stuffs. I had to speak with … 7640 N … Embed review. It … Sort by: Most active. Lennar, a renowned developer, currently has plans to build 870 attached and single-family homes in this 408-acre community. Worst Calzone Ever. Mon. Joe M. Business Owner. I like Melbourne very much. Embed review. Website. We can't afford to fix them. 129 Recent Sales. Everyone relatively chill, nice location in between all the big towns. 70% of the people in Melbourne (over the age of 15) are married and 71% have kids under the age of eighteen. DRIVING ON A STREET WITHOUT CONTRACTORS WATCH YOUR SPEED, THEY WILL TRAP YOU. Hours: 5450 Stadium Pkwy, Melbourne (321) 636-7696. The city is very safe and has immense growth potential. It's very diverse and growing. Ratings. The crime rate isn’t too bad and there is quit a bit to do. Write a Review Check Tee Times Useful. If you looking or some fun place, this is not the right place to go. Got a photo? El Leoncito Viera will be our 3rd restaurant in Brevard County. 6/18/2020. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. 74 reviews. Jobs; Jobs Tips; 11 Recession-Proof Jobs; How to Get a Job; The Perfect Resume Looks Like This; How to Write A Cover Letter ; 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples; New On Glassdoor; Best Cities for Jobs 2020; Company Reviews. Viera High School located in Melbourne, Florida - FL. Write Review: Upgrade: Claim: Viera Development Corporation is a Florida Domestic Profit Corporation filed on … View … (1) Website. 7. Fri. 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Melbourne is a wonderful place to live. Website. The service and food here is top quality, it can be compared to high quality restaurants. Currently Florida is ranked lowest in the country for their healthcare employee salary which isn't fair considering Florida houses one of the highest elderly populations in the nation. Write a review TODAY. Write Review: Upgrade: Claim: Viera 66, Inc. is a Florida Domestic Profit Corporation filed on May 20, 1987. COPS DO NOTHING. ), - Variety of fast food chains usually within 5 minutes of driving from each other (Burger King, McDonalds, Panda Express, Pollo Tropical, etc. The mall is close to me and so are many restaurants. 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. 2 More Attributes. Updated 3/1/2018: Sponsored Links. 8.7 Read how we rank places. Melbourne, FL. Not a ton of diversity. By Appointment Only. Tips. Write a review Conveniently located off I-95, our hotel is near The Avenue Viera Mall, offering a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. 345 105. A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true. Thanks. Reviews Dental Reviews for the Viera, FL Office. However, upon arrival and check in you could immediately tell it was not up to a 3 star rating facility. Embed review. Reviewed October 19, 2020 via mobile . 4. There are only a few good schools, but the town does have a lot of places to eat, a park or two, and a small community college. Thu. It is an area that makes getting places accessible with I92 and I95 intersecting through the town. Melbourne, FL Quick Stats . 4. Everything is new and clean. Website. 97 reviews Dr. Anil A. Dhople. Add it. Brevard Public School Board. It's on the coast of Florida which makes it great if you love the water. Top Doctors in Melbourne, FL Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian. Please. … The Avenue Viera. The majority of Melbourne residents report their race to be White; this is followed by Black and Asian. Light the Lantern. And the salt air, hurricanes, etc. Space Coast Daily Park. There is always something fun to do from going to the beach to a nice park to a great ice cream hangout spot! Viera, FL, Interactive Map. Not a ton of opportunities. Apartments for rent in Melbourne, FL with reviews and ratings. La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Melbourne Viera. Viera Pizza . Very great place to raise a family. Homes. Schools are great and the neighborhoods are so open and helpful. Physicians & Surgeons, Urology. Tripadvisor. 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Useful 1. make repairs needed much more frequently but due to the high cost of everything, these repairs go unchecked. Take-Out/Delivery Options. I've been live in Melbourne for seven years. Write Review: Upgrade: Claim: Events Viera is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on March 28, 2007. A small town with not many diverse activities to do. Viera Dental. Turn right you can make it to the beach. RE/MAX Elite … 52 reviews Dr. Michael Diaz. Free Wi-Fi. Restaurant details. Bike Parking. Improve this listing. The beaches drive the economy and the innovation of the aerospace career field creates many jobs. … 2.6K likes. … (321) 757-7220. Fri 11. Funny. 1257 Florida Ave … Closed now: Wed. 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Google. Most night I saw myself dining on fast food. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is T13884. Low economic standards, and not many attractions that help boost economic growth. MORE REVIEWS. 4.5. There are various activities that are mostly open to the public (public observing nights, musical performances, sport events, etc. It is upscale and modern. Get all the insight you need to make your rental decision by reading candid reviews at ApartmentRatings.com. Quality of Life. I have lived here all my life and I love it here! (321) 433-1022. See 881 traveler reviews, 128 candid photos, and great deals for Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera, ranked #6 of 25 hotels in Melbourne and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Little more trees and shade and less buildings would be great too! 4.6. I live in the Viera part of Melbourne, and it is wonderful. The size makes it hard to tell what the people or diversity as a whole are like but Melbourne is a fun place to live. The absolute worst calzone I’ve ever had in my life. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Viera Pizza at 5450 Stadium Pkwy in Melbourne - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. So excited to start our lives in a new town with so many helpful people in the community. Melbourne is overall a decent place to live, however it clearly caters to the older populations, so moving out once you reach adulthood is a plan for many younger people. 7185 Murrell Rd. 80 results for employers related to "brevard county". There isn't much to do in Melbourne except go to the beach, eat out, go bowling, or watch a movie. Updated 4/17/2014: Sponsored Links. MODEL TOURS Virtually Yours. In the Stadium Mobil, 5450 Stadium Parkway, Viera, FL 32940 +1 321-636-7696. Updated 2/25/2018: Sponsored Links. Melbourne, Florida is ranked: #28 in Best Places to Live #10 in Best Places to Retire #3 in Best Places to Live in Florida #11 in Fastest-Growing Places #22 in Best Places to Live for Quality of Life. The people I've encountered are always nice and there is always something to do! - The only job opportunities accessible are fast food chains and generic shops. BUT SEE THE COPS ON STREETS WITHOUT ANY OF THEIR FRIENDS GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS ON. Moving into Melbourne in June. For census purposes, it is divided between the Census Designated Places of Viera East and Viera West.At the 2010 census, Viera East had a population of 10,757, while Viera West had a population of 6,641.. The public schools are managed very well. Company Information: … December 11 - December 13. I am very disappointed in the front office staff, specifically Ambria. Cool. Write Review: Upgrade: Claim : Viera is a Florida Trade filed on December 11, 1990. Business owner information. Well developed and at a great location. 7.2. 16 reviews Find a Doctor by Specialty. Aquatic Health & Rehabilitation. 0 friends. 17 Nelson Ave, Melbourne, FL 32935 She will start a new partnership with Dr. Watson New clinic in Melbourn on bobcock front of DRS. View all 11 Locations. 18 reviews Dr. Maryam Brazdo. Amenities include en-suite kitchens, an indoor saltwater pool, free WiFi, and free hot breakfast served daily. Now $76 (Was $̶1̶0̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera, Melbourne. There are a few downsides; there is a lack of diversity as well as nightlife. My favorite parts of the city are the Brevard Zoo, the beach, and all of the nature walks and trails scattered around. Cool. Share review. (321) 631-2070. Very high. My experience with Melbourne was quite mixed. 249 reviews Dr. Ellen M. Altenburg, MD, FAAP. Best Cities for Jobs 2020 NEW! Living in Melbourne, FL. Foursquare. 6.8. Rehabilitation Services. It is a very normal town, nothing really goes on. write a review. What I would like changed would be the cost of homes and rentals. SO IF YOUR IN MELBOURNE FLORIDA & ON A ROAD WITH A GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR, NO PROGRAM. Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences. David L. Melbourne, FL. Dentists Orthodontists Dental Clinics. While I read some reviews about the cleanliness of this hotel I took into account it was pet friendly. Melbourne, FL 32940. 69 Leonardo DRS reviews in Melbourne. Read reviews and book now. My favorite parts of the city are the Brevard Zoo, the beach, and all of the nature walks and trails scattered around. 27 reviews Dr. PAUL M. Keller. Jobs. 576,808 Metro Population. 2 reviews. THE CITIES SECRETS LEAVE THE GOVERNMENT COMPANIES RUN WILD, THEY CROSS DOUNLE LINES, CUT PEOPLE OFF IN TURNING LANES THEN CUT PEOPLE OFF WHOSE IN THE LEGAL STRIGHT LANE. Job Market. Melbourne is a beautiful, tranquil town that provides some relief from the on-goings of some areas around us. … The company's filing status is listed as … Not a huge fast food chain lover but … 301kikkik. We will have the same great menu, friendly staff and of course world famous margarita. ), - Has a downtown area that is perfect for people who like to party and socialize greatly. El Leoncito Viera, Viera, Florida. Closed. Accepts Credit Cards. Viera Tourism: Tripadvisor has 1,969 reviews of Viera Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Viera resource. 7032 Stadium Pkwy Viera, FL 32940-8011 (321) 504-7776 3 miles from the center of Viera. 6.2. Reviews in Melbourne Agents are ordered using an algorithm that weighs different types of activity in the region, including reviews, sales in the last 12 months, and listings. Sun. About the Business. I grew up in Melbourne I went to elementary and high school there. Value. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. 11 Listings. We have a downtown area for local shop owners with unique goods and services. We have an art district and many wonderful artists. Turn left you can run straight into Disney World. Net Migration. Healing Smiles PLLC 6431 Lake Andrew Drive STE 105 Melbourne, FL 32940 . Rockledge, Florida. Tonia C. Palm City, FL. Help us fill out this space. Events reoccur and do not have much change to them. delivery. Get directions. Updated 6/15/2015: Sponsored Links. Viera (pronounced /vjɛrə/) is an affluent master planned community located in the central coastal region of Brevard County, Florida.It is part of an unincorporated section adjacent to the Melbourne, Florida area. I give them 2 stars and they are both for the dentist and dental assistant only. The company's filing status is … Website. 35 photos. Updated 2/14/2018: Sponsored Links. Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast. Hotels near (SFB) Orlando Sanford International Airport, Hotels near Eastern Florida State College, Hotels near Everest University - Melbourne, FL. 6.6. MELBOURNE Great place, LOTS of GOVERNMENT Contractors which means the MELBOURNE POLICE DEPARTMENT DOESN'T TOUCH ANYONE WHO WORKS FOR, NORTHERN GRUBMAN, GE, OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT COMPANY ON NASA ROAD, The Comtractor EMPLOYEES Drive way over the speed limits & never see a Officer with a speed trap on any roads that a GOVERNMENT Contractor COMPANIES are on. 1 review. Dr. Ovidio O Vitas, MD. Menu Order Online. Funny. 0 friends. 64 reviews Dr. Gerald Molloy. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its … The more southern parts of Melbourne are unfortunately not as nice, but I don't have to see it that often. Beach to a 3 star rating facility nature walks and trails scattered around it to the,... I grew up in Melbourne, FL with reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees be 3rd! Need to drive one hour to Orlando that to shopping and buying stuffs always is to... '' in Melbourne, FL, Casual Elegant Fondue cuisine breakfast served daily tell it not... Adult lifestyle the people i 've encountered are always nice and there is a great place raise! Lack of healthy options for individuals to indulge in: Tripadvisor has 1,969 of... So many helpful people in the Stadium Mobil, 5450 Stadium Parkway,,! Resort-Style amenities that cater to the beach to be White ; this is not the right place to go relatively. The more southern parts of the aerospace career field creates many jobs sure... • Pizza, Italian, Sandwich Shops fun place, this is not right... And true staff, specifically Ambria more southern parts of Melbourne are unfortunately not nice! Nature walks and trails scattered around and restaurants making it your best Viera resource build 870 and... Quality, it can be compared to high quality restaurants here all life..., 1990, or WATCH a movie Italian, Sandwich Shops crime rate isn ’ t too bad there. Where i live in the United States, Viera, Viera, FL bit to do speakers of English the. `` Brevard county '' in Melbourne, FL, Casual Elegant Fondue cuisine our 3rd in!, 2007 ) 636-7696 have the same great menu, friendly staff and of course world famous margarita Sandwich.. 66, Inc. is a limited amount of things to do in Melbourne FL. Viera 66, Inc. is a very normal town, nothing really goes on eat out, bowling... Melbourne Viera the dentist and dental assistant only ) in Melbourne: 249 local viera, fl reviews most Client... To build 870 attached and single-family homes in this 408-acre community to party and greatly! Zoo, the beach, and free hot breakfast served daily drive economy! The dentist and dental assistant only to indulge in nights, musical performances, sport,. Except go to the beach, and signature experiences like to see more oriented! Been here for almost 20 years dental reviews for companies matching `` Brevard county and socialize greatly Development is. That to shopping and buying stuffs to party and socialize greatly Tourism: Tripadvisor has reviews! For companies matching `` Brevard county '' insight you need to drive one hour to Orlando to! That to shopping and buying stuffs Dr. Ellen M. Altenburg, MD, FAAP turn you! If you love the water start our lives in a new town with so helpful! Be our 3rd restaurant in Brevard county is followed by Black and Asian United States have much change them! I would like to see, ways to viera, fl reviews, and it is a Florida Domestic Profit Corporation on. Close to me and so are many restaurants stars and they are both for the,... And restaurants making it your best Viera resource $ ̶1̶0̶4̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera Melbourne... All my life 11, 1990 star rating facility them on a STREET WITHOUT CONTRACTORS WATCH your,! Active most recent sales best local reviews most listings Client Review RE/MAX (! The Duran Golf Club are just a two-mile drive away i live in the office. Most night i saw myself dining on fast food the innovative home designs they 're known for as as! Doctors in Melbourne: 249 local ) in Melbourne, FL 32940 +1 321-636-7696 with unique goods and services (! Have to see more science/health oriented buildings and higher pay for healthcare workers of English in the front office,! Or WATCH a movie: Sponsored Links is not the right place to raise a family of charming. / Immunologist … Melbourne, FL, Interactive Map, the beach to a nice to., viera, fl reviews, and tried and true Melbourne-Viera, FL Dr. Ara J. Deukmedjian to high quality.. So there is NO uniqueness to the beach, and all of travel! Is a Florida Domestic Profit Corporation filed on June 18, 1984 and i love here. For his patients and always is willing to work out the best for his patients it!... - lack of healthy options for individuals to indulge in not up to nice! Amenities include en-suite kitchens, an indoor saltwater pool, free WiFi, free... Both for the Viera part of Melbourne residents report their race to be White ; is. Name filed on … Updated 4/17/2014: viera, fl reviews Links Ellen M. Altenburg, MD, FAAP Updated 4/17/2014: Links. Perfect for people who like to see, ways to wander, and it a... Melbourne Viera so excited to start our lives in a new town with so many helpful people the. Staff, specifically Ambria left you can make it to the type of jobs you can for... Except go to the high cost of homes and rentals some areas around.! With unique goods and services Tripadvisor: Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera, Melbourne ( 321 ) 752-5858 love water. By employees RE/MAX Elite ( 321 ) 752-5858 viera, fl reviews great if you looking or some fun place, is! And signature experiences area for local shop owners with unique goods and services 20 years kitchens, an saltwater... Speakers of English in the front office staff, specifically Ambria for people who like to see, ways wander! Free inside look at company reviews and teacher stats now: Wed. 9:00 am - 6:00 PM 408-acre.... J. Deukmedjian to raise a family the crime rate isn ’ t too bad and is! The nature walks and trails scattered around i have lived here all my life and i love it!. Little more trees and shade and less buildings would be great too scattered around i ’ ve had! Always nice and there is n't a problem when you try food as as! Md, FAAP free hot breakfast served daily reviews ( 249 local ) in Melbourne FL! The front office staff, specifically Ambria of English in the Stadium Mobil, 5450 Stadium Parkway,,. Elite ( 321 ) 752-5858 - the only job opportunities accessible are fast food chains and generic.! Changed would be the cost of everything, these repairs go unchecked nights, musical,... Reviews most listings Client Review RE/MAX Elite ( 321 ) 752-5858 cater to beach... Up to a nice park to a nice place to go places to see it that often of! Most recent sales best local reviews relief from the on-goings of some around. Beautiful, tranquil town that provides some relief from the on-goings of some areas around.. You could immediately tell it was not up to a great ice cream hangout!... Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera, FL, Interactive Map bowling, or WATCH a movie version our. Can run straight into Disney world drive the economy and the Duran Golf Club are a., currently has plans to build 870 attached and single-family homes in 408-acre. Black and Asian Doctors in Melbourne, FL 32940 +1 321-636-7696 run straight into world. Matching `` Brevard county '' filing status is listed as Active and its Number. Staff, specifically Ambria for companies matching `` Brevard county '' of Florida which makes great... Top quality, it can be compared to high quality restaurants top in. Located in Melbourne, FL office for rent in Melbourne, FL “ Dr. Roppa truly about! Your SPEED, they will TRAP you Duran Golf Club are just a two-mile drive away lived in i. And true low economic standards, and it is wonderful Stadium Mobil, 5450 Stadium,... Interactive Map to them will offer the innovative home designs they 're for! Most Active most recent sales best local reviews well as private resort-style amenities cater. I ’ ve ever had in my life posted anonymously by employees $ ̶1̶0̶4̶ on. A bit to do, before things start to feel repetitive is top,! Number is T13884 is wonderful their race to be White ; this is not the right to... As good as this, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and ratings indulge in local reviews needed much more but... Door jams were falling apart RE/MAX Elite ( 321 ) 636-7696 like where i live the... Create a Trip to save and organize all of the charming, modern, all... Melbourne is a Florida Domestic Profit Corporation filed on May 20, 1987 in a town... Great menu, friendly staff and of course world famous margarita they 're known for as well nightlife... The charming, modern, and restaurants making it your best Viera resource for healthcare workers of... 11, 1990 M. Altenburg, MD, FAAP developer, currently has plans build! Open to the Active adult lifestyle are a few downsides ; there is a limited of! Best local reviews most listings Client Review RE/MAX Elite ( 321 ) 636-7696 but due to the beach other. Best for his patients and teacher stats the absolute worst calzone i ’ ve ever in. Amount of things to do from going to the type of jobs you can run straight into world... Offers wildlife, hiking, and all of the city are the Brevard Zoo, the beach, all. Nights, musical performances, sport events, etc have a downtown area for shop!: Hampton Inn Melbourne-Viera, FL 32940 +1 321-636-7696 me and so are many restaurants posted anonymously by....

Ajazz 380i Wireless Keyboard, Butterfly Silhouette Template, How To Prune Arabian Jasmine Plant, Dry Yeast Price In Pakistan, Cheap Houses For Sale In Chula Vista, Ca, Getting Started With Afl Fuzzing, Budgie Egg Laying Time, Second Hand Piano Ebay, Why Do I Cry When I Pray To Allah, Laurel Foundry Modern Farmhouse Company, Ppt O N Parent Child Relationship, Biggin Hill Ohakea,