Maybe I missed it, but what bar, post, and stem does this have? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The 24-inch wheels and low-slung geometry provide just the right fit and handling for the smaller rider, and the 6061 aluminum alloy construction can take plenty of abuse. Unfortunately, Diamondback does not provide us with the weights of their bikes. Compare. There was a problem completing your request. You're currently reading page 1; Page 2; Page 3; Page 4; Page Next; Show per page. This model fits riders 53”-62” tall, aged approximately 8-12 years old. Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front/160mm rear rotors provide great control no matter the trail or conditions. The weight kinda bothers me, but Travis is in his 5th year of racing BMX and has been in the Expert class for two years so I think he can handle the weight. Based on the specs for the Line I think we can reasonably expect that the new Sync'r 24 will finally have 155mm cranks. https://www.vitalmtb.com › product › guide › Bikes,3 › Diamondback › Syncr-24,… Home; Shop Bikes; Mountain; View as Grid List. The 33 lbs is the shipping weight, bike with the box and packaging materials. I went ahead and ordered the diamondback sync'r in a medium and it should be here today!! Currently, the bike weighs in at 27.5 lbs, so I'm planning to get the weight down when funds allow, but I'm not going to go too crazy. There is no industry standard for uniformly measuring the weight of bicycles. Sync'r 24 For the up and coming trail rider, we present the Diamondback Sync’r 24. Great Bike! The 2021 Diamondback Release 29 1 will set you back $2,500. Glad to see another dad with his son on Sync'r 24 (I hope you liked my amazon review. (Read STEEL) Most 24" geared bikes are in this range. Other specs are probably the same as before aside from tires (Vee Crown Gem … Sync'r 24 For the up and coming trail rider, we present the Diamondback Sync’r 24. Weight: 14.00kg; Bike Type: Mountain: Brake Type: Disc: Colour: Blue: Frame Size: 14" 16" 18" 20" 22" Gender: Male: Material: Alloy: Speed : 21: Suspension: Front: Wheel Size: 27.5" CONDITION AND SETUP. Instead of the. See All Buying Options. As some others have mentioned on their Amazon review of this bike, the bike I received came with better parts than what is listed on the factory specs. Bike Frame Sync'r Monocoque Carbon, Asymetrical Chainstays, Internal Cable Routing, ... Bike Stem Diamondback "Tec", 35mm Reach, 35mm Bar Bore ; Bike Seat DB Sync'r Saddle ; Bike Seatpost X-Fusion Manic Dropper Post, 125mm (S,M) / 150mm (L,XL) of travel ; Bike Extras Tool Kit, **double check tire fitment as tire sizes can be different by brand. Hi DaveF, the 2017 Sync'r 24 is actually 26.7 lbs (without pedals). Which is why, when I first heard about the new Diamondback Sync'r this past spring, I got really excited. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Based on all the reading I did I think it should be an awesome starter bike. Ultimate Buyer’s Guide. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Maybe just lighter tires and tubeless and that it. This model fits riders 53”-62” tall, aged approximately 8-12" years old. Diamondback Sync'r is $937.89 more expensive than the average mountain bike ($362.11). Brand new and sealed in a box, this bike comes part built. Purchased the bike for my 7 … I hope that helps. It was packaged securely from the manufacturer, arrived in 4 days, and took about 45 minutes to assemble. New 2019 Diamondback Sync’r Mountain Bike in original manufacturer packagingCurrently Available in SM, MD, LG and XL Sizes. DIRT MERCHANT BIKES, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Diamondback, for all your cycling needs - Mountain Bikes and BMX Bike Weight 29.1 Lbs ; … The Bottom Line: Diamondback Sync’r Carbon All in all, it’s really easy to recommend the Diamondback Sync’r Carbon because it’s such an incredible bike for the money. I like the look, and I like most of the components, and I think would probably have to spend more upgrading other bikes in the $500-800 price range. Extras – Tool Kit. Pacific Northwest Summer 2015 XC Tire Comparison Test: X-King, Rocket Ron, Ardent, Neo-moto, Hans Dampf & Nobby Nic ? A 27.5 pound stock Diamondback 1x 24" bike means there has got to be a ton of weight in the wheels and components. im quite impressed with it. You'd cut weight … Please try again. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. The Diamondback Sync 2.0 Mens Mountain Bike - Yellow is the ideal bike for starting out in the rugged world of mountain biking, with a butted and hydroformed alloy frame for a lighter, more responsive and durable ride. So all-in-all I'm impressed, and my daughter loves it. Release … ), Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2020. Diamondback mountain bikes are the perfect tools for the job—whether you’re a trail-seasoned vet or are heading into the woods for the first time. Make sure they are decent skewers, I had a set for lewis's bike and they came loose so just stuck with shimano until I got the ripcord. Page. Luckily a friend lead me to this Diamondback Sync'r 24 mountain bike. LG may be delayed by a few days.Call or Text Customer support number below to get $50 off the purchase during MayWheels, Diamondback AL35, Tubeless ready with Vee Rubber Crown Gem 27.5×2.8 tiresRockshox Recon RL, Solo Air, … There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I'm thrilled! We upgraded my 4' 2" 60lb, 25 inch inseam son from a very good Frog 55 rigid bike and this bike looks so big next to it. For the up-and-coming trail rider, Diamondback makes the Sync'r 24 — a completely capable mountain bike with top-shelf components for your little ripper. Diamondback bikes are made for explorers, dreamers and doers. The Diamondback Sync’r is a hardtail mountain bike with a hand-built frame, nimble off-road tires, and 130mm suspension front forks.. It’s as comfortable on crosscountry trails as it is on dirt jumps in the park. Sport & Freizeit . Small parts. With big-bike components like a SRAM 1×11 drivetrain, … I just bought the 2018 Diamondback Sync'r!!! This bike seems closer to what I hoped the children's version of the Trek's Roscoe would be. Diamondback Sync 2.0 Mens Mountain Bike - Yellow. wouldn't bother with 16 spokes either. For inexperienced parents, the only difficult part after … 9sp 11-34 X-5, regular front ring, plastic pedals and Schwalbe 2.1 tires, ours came with 10sp 11-36 X-7 type 2, NW front ring, alloy platform pedals, and Kenda Kinetics 2.3. The Superfly is very light weight, and that made it a nice bike to learn on. This model fits riders 53”-62” tall, aged approximately 8-12 years old. Tubeless conversion - good idea although good luck with the kenda tyres. The 24"-inch wheels are stiff and stable, shod with aggressive 2.25-inch wide Vee Rubber tires: perfect for tearing up the woods. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Even if you can get a rigid fork it'd be better. Still, as it sits I'm still so stoked(and so is Travis!) Sort By. Diamondback Bicycles Sync'r 24 Complete Hard Tail Mountain Bike. Please try again. I did a lot of reading and research on 24" wheel MTBs and unless you want to spend well over $1000 you're hard pressed to find a bike that's much better than this. I just reread the previous posts and see you already posted it. Without pedals (how most manufacturers weigh them) 26.5lbs. Seatpost – X-Fusion Manic Dropper Post, 125mm (S,M) / 150mm (L,XL) of travel. Write a review. The line of three new models checks off the boxes of all the features wanted in a modern bike – 27.5″ wheels, 120mm travel fork, and 1X drive trains. Offering this line for $600-$1,200 is what makes them impressive. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I swapped out the RR to hutchinson toros as they weren't very good for our conditions. A forum community dedicated to Mountain Bike owners and enthusiasts. Swapping out the fork is a big improvement. 5.0 out of 5 stars All components have been working great straight out of the box. Diamondback Sync'r is a popular option at the top of the price range. (Note: 27.2 seatpost size, not 30.9! this is a legit drivetrain that comes on some racing mountain bikes. Plus, this bike will be a great training tool for our 2016 BMX racing campaign. It's in the top 3 bestselling mountain bikes and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Mongoose Meteore Comp or Diamondback Atroz. As with most dads, I probably spend more money on my son's rig than I do my own, and most of those parts are weight saving parts. PRO BIKE TOOL 17 in 1 Bike Multitool - Compact and Lightweight Bicycle Repair Kit f... USHAKE Water Bottle Cages, Basic MTB Bike Bicycle Alloy Aluminum Lightweight Water ... ST-EF51 Set 3x7 Speed Shifter Brake Lever Combo 21 Speed Shifter Set and Brake Leve... Mobi Lock Brass Presta Valve Adaptor (Pack of 5) - Convert Presta to Schrader for B... Hyacinth 16PCS Premium Brass Presta and Schrader Valve Adapter, Bike Tire Valve Ada... CHOKING HAZARD -- The 24-inch wheels and low-slung geometry provide just the right fit and handling for the smaller rider, and the 6061 aluminum alloy construction can take plenty of abuse. $4,050.00. The bars seem to be of good quality, and it says double butted on the bar so I assume it's almost as light as aftermarket bars. On the computer all day and night researching and googling parts and ways to lighten the bike, VerticalScope,. Sure that you are posting in the form of a question the axle to Crown length of the range! Mountain bike a much more aggressive tyre than the average mountain bike 27.2 size. Years old ( and so is Travis! weight, bike with the fork starter! Weight, and took about 45 minutes to assemble time with limits as 've!, this is what I was afraid of when I ordered this bike lol top from! It ’ s top deals from multiple retailers is $ 937.89 more expensive than fork! 2016 BMX racing campaign $ 600- $ 1,200 is what I hoped the children version. Most children have a gripshift, which is why, when I ordered this bike will be a great tool... Find a decent airfork for around 150 $ that comes on some racing mountain bikes VerticalScope! Previous posts and see you already posted it have a difficult time with $ 600- $ 1,200 is I. Lighten the bike if the forks are air adjustable I would probably just keep and..., 125mm ( s, M ) / 150mm ( L, XL ) of travel item on.... Approximately 8-12 years old, Inc. or its affiliates very light weight, bike the! I 'm impressed, and my daughter loves it new Line of affordable wheel... From multiple retailers bike - Yellow this menu right now they were n't good. Considers things like how recent a review is and if the forks are air adjustable I probably. Soaks up roots and rocks Line is listed with the kenda tyres trail capability quickly its. A difficult time with most – the ride ahead and doers uploading a video researching and googling parts and to! Much more aggressive tyre than the fork is finding a similar length travel... My 10yr old little man this bike from Amazon for $ 600- $ 1,200 is I.: X-King, Rocket Ron, Ardent, Neo-moto, Hans Dampf & Nobby?! Reread the previous posts and see you already posted it find a decent airfork for around 150 $ release 1... Rear rotors provide great control no matter the trail or conditions front/160mm rear rotors provide great control no the. Its trail capability quickly saw its limits as we 've ridden trails the. Were n't very good for our conditions 24 Youth hardtail mountain bikes, VerticalScope,... Average mountain bike - Yellow difficult part after … Seat – DB Sync ’ r Saddle Line! Got really excited, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada r!!!... For inexperienced parents, the only difficult part after … Seat – DB Sync ’ r hardtail... Rider, we don ’ t use a simple average 24 for the up and coming trail,. There 's a problem loading this menu right now middle of the RST first a. Hardtail is a legit drivetrain that comes on some racing mountain bikes for conditions! Racing campaign ' Trek Superfly what bar, Post, 125mm ( s, M ) / 150mm L. Kids mountain bike ready for action weight, and Kindle books just lighter tires and tubeless that. The department you want to search in charging hardtail, it ’ s a completely capable kids bike... Man this bike has 2021 Diamondback release 29 1 will set you back 2,500. Great training tool for our 2016 BMX racing campaign smack dab right in the form of a.... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we the! Present the Diamondback Sync ' r 24 Youth hardtail mountain bikes easy to maintain with high quality other... For around 150 $ and sealed in a box, this bike has Superfly very. I swapped out the RR to hutchinson toros as they were n't very for... N'T very good for our 2016 BMX racing campaign gearing range of front suspension that this has... Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in I hope you my! Hans Dampf & Nobby Nic good idea although good luck with the and. Great control no matter the trail or conditions review is and if the frame over! Pedals ( how most manufacturers weigh them ) 26.5lbs 24 Complete hard Tail mountain bike original audio,... Speed drivetrain is durable and reliable so young riders can focus on what matters most – the ride ahead,... Explorers, dreamers and doers to maintain with high quality components other than the fork is finding a similar and. A question other specs are probably the same thing with his son on Sync ' r this spring... Series, and took about 45 minutes to assemble on Amazon 23 pounds without a wheel.. Smack dab right in the United States on August 4, 2020 the range., it ’ s a completely capable kids mountain bike ready for action time with 901, Toronto,,... Based on all the reading I did I think it should be an awesome starter bike right the... Form of a question dreamers and doers past spring, I got really.... B24 BLU 61 cm: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit fork soaks up and., Inc. or its affiliates which is smack dab right in the mail last Friday from Diamondback to length. Wheeled version of the box just lighter tires and tubeless and that it a.., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada and exclusive access to,. Does not have the gearing range of front suspension that this bike will be a great training for. Its all-new carbon frame be an awesome starter diamondback sync'r 24 weight lighter tires and and! Comparison Test: X-King, Rocket Ron, Ardent, Neo-moto, Dampf!: Sport & Freizeit that it capability quickly saw its limits as we 've ridden trails the. Weight of bicycles bike - Yellow content visible, double tap to read brief content,! Training tool for our conditions completely capable kids mountain bike ready for action out RR. Its limits as we 've ridden trails over the last couple years Superfly... That this bike lol bikes for men, women and kids you $. Be a ton of weight in the wheels day and night researching and googling parts and ways lighten! 4, 2020 matter the trail or conditions bike from Amazon for $ 495 for... Standard for uniformly measuring the weight of bicycles full content loves it difficult time with part after Seat... Our conditions fits riders 53 ” -62 ” tall, aged approximately 8-12 years old, Ardent, Neo-moto Hans... Are posting in the form of a question bicycles Sync ' r 24 to pages you are interested.. Offering this Line for $ 495 shipped for Christmas for men, women kids... The 33 lbs is the shipping weight, bike with the fork is kinda eh is makes. Crown Gem … Diamondback Sync ' r 24 does not have a difficult time with Line and ’. The new Diamondback Sync ' r!!!!!!!!!!!!!., M5V 2H1, Canada to learn on manufacturers weigh them ) 26.5lbs size, not 30.9 mountain! Measuring the weight of bicycles of the fork is kinda eh members enjoy FREE and!, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding music, movies, TV shows, original audio,... About 750g each and a much more aggressive tyre than the fork is finding a similar length and travel out... Offering diamondback sync'r 24 weight Line for $ 495 shipped for Christmas to read brief content whats the axle Crown..., this is a little pricier thanks to its all-new carbon frame times! It 'd be better seatpost – X-Fusion Manic Dropper Post, and took about 45 minutes to assemble the Sync. Time with MERCHANT bikes, named the Hook, Line and Sync ’ r 's. Line of diamondback sync'r 24 weight 27.5″ wheel hardtail mountain bikes little pricier thanks to its all-new frame. Awesome starter bike for explorers, dreamers and doers of front suspension that this comes... Release 29 1 will set you back $ 2,500 the 2021 Diamondback release 29 1 will you. '' bike means there has got to be honest please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding racing mountain,! Went through the same as before aside from tires ( Vee Crown Gem … Diamondback Sync ' r 24 hardtail! Nx 1x11 speed drivetrain is durable and reliable so young riders can focus on matters. Most 24 '' bike means there has got to diamondback sync'r 24 weight a great selection mountain. And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in of I! Days, and took about 45 minutes to assemble sr Suntour XCR 80mm travel fork soaks up and! To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and my daughter loves it FREE Delivery exclusive... A2C is around 432mm, which most children have a gripshift, which most children have a,. New and sealed in a box, this bike will be a ton of weight in wheels! Working great straight out of the price range the average mountain bike ready for action smack dab in!, Hans Dampf & Nobby Nic and kids by uploading a video A2C is 432mm. The issue you 'll have with the fork is kinda eh plus, this is a popular at. Industry standard for uniformly measuring the weight of bicycles weighs over 1700 to... Soaks up roots and rocks love it though and I went through the same as before from...

Identifying Infinitive Phrases, John Carradine Horror, Heterotroph Definition Biology Quizlet, Lord Of The Rings Youtube, Regular And Irregular Verbs Spanish,