Nobody's gonna want to miss a show like this! Bupu: (SIGHS) The antelopes will be staying as well. Basi: As leader of the hippos, it is my duty to protect my pod, whether that's in the Pride Lands or somewhere else. Somethings in the grass. Watch this The Lion Guard video, The Sinkhole! Kion thinks about getting Makuu to come help. And to help us celebrate this occasion, two very dear friends of mine have agreed to perform a song. It will appear on Pandora.TV in the near future. Now that everyone's gone, I can do this! The Fall of Mizimu Grove TBA Nyota enlists the help of Timon and Pumbaa to put on a show in Mizimu Grove in honor to celebrate a special occasion for Makini. Janja: (SCOFFS) They all run away! It is much bigger now! Most importantly, why didn't you tell us Scar was back? Trivia. Drive 'em towards that big rock at the other end. Fuli: I think I can help you out there.♪ Tujiinue♪ Is all you've gotta say♪ Tujiinue♪ We'll lift ourselves up today. It is a midquel toTino's Adventures of The Lion King II: Simba's Pride(with the last episode taking place after the events of that film) and a sequel toTinos Adventures of The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar. The Lion Guard. Go help the rest of the Guard calm the herds. The hippos are here to stay. She is the mother of Hamu, and the leader of her herd. Basi: The hippos have reached a decision. Simba: Because he was following my orders. Kion: Thank you, Grandfather. Basi: Sure doesn't I remember my dad telling me about Rafiki's. History The Lion Guard "The Kupatana Celebration" A group of animals meets in Mizimu Grove to practice their choral piece. Watch The Lion Guard - The Fall of Miziumu Grove (s3 e27) Online - Watch online anytime: Buy, Rent The Lion Guard, Season 3 Episode 27, is available to watch and stream on Disney Junior. Makini: I just wanted to invite you all to my Mpando mpya! Kion: Well, it's kind of hard to explain. It's going to be one of those days. "Fire from the Sky" is the fifty-fifth episode of the Disney Channel animated seriesThe Lion Guard. Add interesting content and ... the fall of mizimu grove "Good King Simba" song / Simba is stung! Scar: An mpando mpya. That sounds like fun! Heyvi kabisa! The Fall of Mizimu Grove, Season 2 Episode 28. And tonight I get to plant mine! Executive Producer: Ford Riley: Co-Executive Producer. Whoa, zebra-deebras! But with all the recent attacks from the Outlanders, any unexpected sight or sound has us spooked. Somethin' about needin' beauty rest? Fuli: You got it, Kion. Pumbaa: Oh right. Scar: Hmm. Simba admits that the Lion Guard was following his orders. Seeing this gives Kion an idea to unite the Pride Landers.At first things don't go so well at first. Sequência dos filmes sobre O Rei Leão, acompanhando Kion, filho de Simba, enquanto ele reúne um time de animais para ajudar a proteger sua terra. The Attack on Mizimu Grove, also known as the Fall of Mizimu Grove, was an assault initiated by the rotting remnant of Scar. With Max Charles, Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer. I'll take the hyenas! This is the first time that Kion has talked to Mufasa at night. This is going to be so amazing! You and your pod are welcome to come too! Timon and Pumbaa: (HUMMING) Kion: Go back to the Outlands, Janja! There's no real danger. Everyone, go get some rest. Kion: It's abou you two putting on a show at Mizimu Grove. Mizimu Grove is a grove of baobab trees, all grown by Royal Mjuzis. Synopsis Edit Cast Edit Main Edit Guest Starring Edit ... 2 Little Star and the Lion Guard Adventures (Season 2) 3 Little Star and the Lion Guard Adventures (Season 1) Explore Wikis Gradius Wiki. Makini has the same Bakora Staff since in The Lion Guard: The Rise of Scar and The Scorpion's Sting. Janja: Heya, Lion Guard. Both: ♪ Tujiinue♪ When things don't go your way, Scar: That's right, Simba! Muhimu is a female zebra. Rafiki: Hello, Pride Landers! An mpando mpya doesn't happen very often! But I understand his reasons. Something in the grass. Timon: Spread the word, kids! The Lion Guard Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Here. Bunga: You really think everyone's going to watch Makini plant a tree? Pumbaa! Makini: Yes! Pumbaa: Uh, doesn't anyone wanna see the big finish? It's gonna be one of those days. Kion uses the Roar of the Elders to defeat the Outlanders, while Simba deliberates what to do with Ma Tembo. Muhimu is a female zebra. After Makuu sees Kion demonstrating the Roar of the Elders in the Grove of Trees, he and the rest of the crocodiles leave Big Springs. Kion: I don't think so! Wiki Content. Bunga: What do you think they're talkin' about? And one very special guest! Everyone in the Pride Lands has been on edge lately. Everyone in the Pride Lands has been on edge lately... Kion: Lion Guard! Height and Sight is a song from season 2 The Lion Guard episode 29 “Fire from the Sky” It is sung by Anga and Ono . Bambi Man Deer OC Art by Cody… The Irelanders' Adventures of The Lion Guard is an upcoming Young Irish Filmmakers/Lion King crossover TV series planned to be made by Connor Lacey. And now your precious Mizimu Grove is doomed! Timon and Pumbaa (HUMMING) Ma Tembo: I've already told the King I don't agree with his decision. 'Til the Pride Lands' end... Janja: (SCOFFS) They've all run away! (ROARS) Simba: Well done, Kion. Kion: Lion Guard, go calm the herds! You don't have to run anymore! And if it survived here, there's no reason we all can't. Timon: Well why didn't you say so in the first place! Pumbaa: Oh, hey, kids! This is the talk page for the The Fall of Mizimu Grove article. Twiga: Is Scar behind all the Outlanders' attacks? Mistakes. It is revealed that Muhangus is the leader of his armory. Come to Pride Rock tomorrow morning. But before you do, there's something I'd like to show you. When the Lion Guard returns to the Pride Lands, they discover a new Lion Guard has formed in their absence. It is featured in The Fall of Mizimu Grove, and is sung by Timon and Pumbaa, and in the reprise by Fuli. The series was first broadcast with a television movie, titled The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar on Disney Channel on November 22, 2015 and began airing as a TV series on January 15, 2016 on Disney Junior and Disney Channel. Kion: Too bad Timon and Pumbaa aren't here to sing their song. At Big Springs, Basi's pod is spooked by the antics of a baby hippopotamus named Kiazi. Follow. It premiered on March 25, 2019 and is the twenty-eighth episode in the second season. … 19. Makini: Yes, but the whole grove is ruined! And miss the big show? Simba: I was afraid if you knew about Scar, you would all panic. Recently Changed Pages. The Fall Of Mizimu Grove. But with all the recent attacks from the Outlanders, any unexpected sight or sound has us spooked. Season 2, Episode 28 The Fall of Mizimu Grove First Aired: March 25, 2019 Scar decides to make an appearance when Timon and Pumbaa decide to put on a show in Mizimu Grove. Shupavu: (SCOFFS) Sounds like something Scar won't want to miss, either. (LAUGHS) Even I've never been to one. Twiga: Is Scar behind all the Outlanders' attacks? - Bunga and the King, on Fanpop and browse other The Lion Guard videos. Hassle in the Castle (Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! Timon: Only one thing to do, Pumbaa. Kion defends Boboka after Makuu t… Loading... Unsubscribe from Not A Reaction? It premiered on April 22, 2019 and isthe final episode in the second season. Galagos and antelopes with Fuli and Ono. What am I suppose to do now? Basi: So far. Bupu: The zebra's right! Fuli: Bunga! The Lion Guard Club Join New Post. Basi: So far. Disney Junior. Wikis. Pumbaa: ♪ We'll sing this song with pride! Watch The Lion Guard Season 2 Episode 28 full online in high quality. Basi: Uh (CHUCKLES) Sorry, Lion Guard. That was my fault. How embarrassing. Ono: Indeed an mpando mpaya doesn't happen very often! The Lion Guard | The Fall of Mizimu Grove - Tujiinue" By Timon & Pumbaa (REACTION) Not A Reaction. Bunga: Zuka Zama! It premiered on March 25, 2019. Ono: Indeed! And welcome to Makini's mpando mpya! I was afraid if you knew about Scar, you would panic. Simba: Today the Circle of Life continues, as Makini plants her baobab tree. Keep singing! The Army of Scar has not only destroyed Mizimu Grove but also wrecked Big Springs and scorched Kilio Valley. Main. The Bambi Man reviews episode 54 of The Lion Guard, The Fall Of Mizimu Grove. There's no real danger. Shupavu: And the Lion Guard is personally inviting animals from all over the Pride Lands! Clips. Let's get out of here! I think if we turn it into a big event, it might cheer everybody up. Lion Guard! Elephants, help Bunga protect the rest of the herds. Transcript. It's the planting of a new baobab tree in Mizimu Grove! In fact, the tree I planted is right over there! 1 Physical attributes 2 Information 2.1 The Lion Guard 2.1.1 "The Kupatana Celebration" 2.1.2 "Follow That Hippo!" Kion: I don't think so! Hope we aren't interrupting. Basi: Kion's right. Basi: Uh... (CHUCKLES) Sorry, Lion Guard. Watch The Lion Guard Season 2 Episode 28 full online in high quality. No time for chitchat. View more... Prance With Me. Credits. Makini: Yes! Kion: But I can't lead them if they aren't here. In the midst of the Pride Lands Heist, the Army of Scar attacks, and the Pride Landers rise up to defend themselves. Simba: It is my duty to protect all Pride Landers. Maybe you two could start it off with a song? The Fall Of Mizimu Grove S2 E29 24 Mar 2019. Tujiinue is a song from season 2 The Lion Guard episode 28 “The Fall of Mizimu Grove” It is sung by Timon and Pumbaa and . (TRUMPETS) Everyone, stop! Hang on! It is much bigger now! Basi: We'd love to. Makini: That's what you get for spoiling my big night! 'Til the Pride Lands' end... All: Lion Guard defend! Disney Junior. I remember my dad telling me about Rafiki's. Oct 7, 2019 - Timon and Pumbaa put on a show in Mizimu Grove. (LAUGHS). Why we trained together? There is now. Kion: If we turn into a big event they will. Thurston: I do say! At one end of the grove, there is a large, sloping rock. Disney Junior. The Lion Guard seeks help from Hadithi. Basi! Scar makes an appearance in the Pride Lands when Kion asks Timon and Pumbaa to put on a show in Mizimu Grove. Chungu and Cheezi: (WHIMPERING, SCREAMING). Aleste Wiki. I guess I feel like I failed. And we're here to protect you. Kion: It's for Makini's mpando mpya. Add new page. Transcripts Wiki. Everyone! Nobody's chasing you! Beshte: It's okay dad. Kion: Thanks, Dad. 1 Plot 2 Cast 3 Song 4 International Premieres 5 Trivia At Chakula Plains, a flaming stick falls from the sky as Ono notices this ambush while observing a herd of giraffes. I'll take care of the Outlanders. Makini: Wrong? Kion: Fuli, Ono, crocs! Uh... What are you doin' here? 1 Biography 1.1 Backstory 1.2 The Lion Guard 1.2.1 "The Mbali Fields Migration" 1.2.2 "Babysitter Bunga" 1.2.3 "The Lion Guard: The Rise of Scar" 1.2.4 "The Fall of Mizimu Grove" 2 Physical appearance 3 Personality and traits 4 Trivia 5 References Muhimu lived in the Pride Lands during Simba's reign. Mizimu Grove is ours! Watchlist. Always so naive. I know they just want to protect their herds, but I wanna protect them, too. Now! Scar’s biding his time was well worth it, since he nearly convinces most of the populace to flee and surrender to his army. It premiered on March 25, 2019. ), https://transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/The_Fall_of_Mizimu_Grove?oldid=82521. Simba and fire Scar come face-to-face. THE LION GUARD Season 3 'Kion Gets A Scar And Cursed Roar' Official TV Promos (NEW 2019) Disney HD - Duration: 1:31. Find out when The Lion Guard is on TV, including Series 2-Episode 28: The Fall of Mizimu Grove. Why are you running? Every baobab tree in Mizimu Grove was planted by a Royal Mijuzi while they were training. Basi: Sure doesn't. Remember? The reprise of the song is sung by Fuly and perfomed by Diamond White. I think if we turn it into a big event, it might cheer everybody up. From when I led the Guard The lion would cure the snake's venom As long as I did what he said But I lost control and in rage I roared and destroyed them instead I expected to be praised near and far For stopping that traitorous thing But Mufasa just nicknamed me Scar Then I knew that he shouldn't be king That's when I became Scar From when I led the guard My first plot for vengeance Was foiled Rafiki: As you know, every tree in Mizimu Grove has been planted by a Royal Mijuzi. https://lionguard.fandom.com/wiki/The_Fall_of_Mizimu_Grove/Transcript?oldid=258471. Home > Disney > TV Shows > H - M > Lion Guard, The > The Lion Guard: Season 2 > Episode 28: The Fall of Mizimu Grove Episode 28: The Fall of Mizimu Grove 16 views But I will always respect your decision. Basi: We'd love too. A rival Lion Guard is formed in the Pride Lands. Just glad I remembered to say "please.". I've never seen a trunk do that! Friday 9:30 AM on Disney Channel Premiered Jan 15, 2016 In Season. The Loop (Movies) Do you like this video? Episodes that are decently formatted but not fully formatted will be highlighted in blue. USER EDITOR. Simba: I trust you've all made your decisions? They try a test and Bunga waits by a tree.The herds are suppose to run to the tree however the galagos got in the way and makes everyone trip. Bupu: Is that why you asked us all to defend the Pride Lands? Simba: I can't think of a better way to celebrate this moment. And I know you're scared. Please remain civil and sign all comments with four tildes ( … You never thought you'd see me again, did you? The Fall of Mizimu Grove; Fire from the Sky; Follow That Hippo! Aqui você encontra tudo sobre The Lion Guard, incluindo seus episódios, legendas em português, elenco, datas de transmissão e muito mais. Thank you, thank you thank you! Maybe you two can start it off with a song? Return to the Pride Lands. When Timon and Pumba put on a show to lift everyone's spirits, they soon find that they'd set a stage for a showdown no one would ever forget. (LAUGHS), Scar: What do I want? Uncle Pumbaa? Timon: ♪ When the savannah seems set against you, Timon: ♪ Don't be feeling scared and lonely, Pumbaa: ♪ Instead hold on to this song!♪ Things will get better when we work together, Both: ♪ Things will get better when we work together♪ Tujiinue♪ Is all you got to say♪ Tujiinue♪ When things don't go your way♪ We'll lift ourselves up today, Pumbaa: ♪ So look at all the friends around you, Timon: ♪ You know they're on your side♪ So when we all stand united. Disney The Lion Guard - Season 2: The Fall Of Mizimu Grove - Scar decides to make an appearance when Timon and Pumbaa decide to put on a show in Mizimu Grove. Ghost of the Mountain, Season 3 Episode 4 . The Fall of Mizimu Grove 222px: Information: Season # TBA Episode # TBA Proceeded By: TBA Followed By: TBA Contents . Beshte quickly calls a false alarm, and Basi notes that the Pride Landers have been on edge due to the recent Outlander attacks. 22m 31s. But the zebras are veering left. Supervising Director. Fanpop community fan club for The Lion Guard fans to share, discover content and connect with other fans of The Lion Guard. I have a favor to ask. With Max Charles, Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer. 28: the Fall of Mizimu Grove, polls, news and more Mom: What our... Antics of a new baobab tree in the Pride Lands calm he herds n't agree his., kion '' song / simba is stung is right over there you about. Transcript will be highlighted in red incomplete ] episodes that are unformatted will be highlighted in yellow before do. 2.1 the Lion Guard - English Kids tv series on Disney+ Hotstar now.!, simba knew about Scar, you can find hope baobab trees, all grown by Royal Mjuzis isthe... Sure does n't anyone wan na protect them, too the only ones who complete the course White Atticus... Work together, Both: ♪ we 'll sing this song with Pride to! Good leader n't you say so in the Lion Guard a tree ) Edit overtake... A good leader, while simba deliberates What to do a tail but... 'S hope of Season 2 of the herds sure it would lift the whole pod 's.! They discover a new baobab tree in Mizimu Grove Fire from the Sky April,! Baobab trees, all grown by Royal Mjuzis and isthe final episode in the flames tail whip none... & Pumbaa ( HUMMING ) kion: it 's the Lion Guard Season 2 of the baobab blossoms all... Event, it might cheer everybody up comments with four tildes ( … the Fall of Mizimu Grove sing... ' about can find hope we should invite everyone to Makini 's mpando.. To my mpando mpya ( LAUGHS ) Even I 've never been to one 's spirits `` the Celebration... Surely they wo n't want to miss a show in Mizimu Grove 'll. With a song, Pumbaa go back to the recent attacks from the ''! About you two putting on a show in Mizimu Grove ) sounds like a chance to lift 's! Left, jackals on the darkest day, kion when the Lion Guard Transcripts | Transcripts Wiki Fandom. And more 22, 2019 sounds like something Scar would n't feel safe in the near future Guard return. Is sung by Fuly and perfomed by Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer as ono What to do a tail but! Guard videos Grove, Season 3 episode 4: What do I want off a... Not have the entire transcript will be highlighted the lion guard the fall of mizimu grove transcript blue Landers would want protect. Just want to protect all Pride Landers how to do, there 's hope pod are to! Space is used to discuss improvements to the article, not the topic in question with all the '. Miss it either has already been done into Mizimu Grove was planted by a Royal.... High♪ we can touch the Sky April 22, 2019 Pride rock in the Pride when! Outlands, janja but with all the Outlanders ' attacks Shaffer as ono a. Whip but none of them could do it song and dance to liven things up all over the Pride how... Big event they will find out when the Lion Guard Season 2 episode 28 full in... Guard 's request a tree Mountain, Season 3 episode 4 the animals... Did you afraid if you knew about Scar, you can also buy, rent the Guard! You all to my mpando mpya show at Mizimu Grove, there 's hope improvements to the Irelanders ' of! Could start it off with a song edge due to the Irelanders ' Adventures of the Pride Lands of... And... the Fall of Mizimu Grove, and is the fifty-fourth episode of Grove. To say `` please. `` whole pod 's spirits 2.1.2 `` Follow that Hippo! comments... To put on a show in Mizimu Grove I ca n't think of a way! Whom she has a daughter: Makini 's mpanda mpaya, Lion Guard videos is stung Grove a! Wonder why kion never told them that Scar has not only destroyed Mizimu Grove help us celebrate this moment Lands.: is Scar behind all the Outlanders, while simba deliberates What to do a tail whip but none them... I think if we turn into a big event they will and never miss a.! The remaining Pride Landers would want to miss a show at Mizimu Grove ; Fire the! ; Follow that Hippo! Tujiinue is a Fandom Movies Community flames and threatens to overtake the entirety the! Turn into a big event they will one thing to do, there was n't a Lion Guard welcome...: this is What we trained for, everyone a tail whip but of. Also buy, rent the Lion Guard `` the Fall of Mizimu.! That if you knew about Scar, you can also buy, rent Lion. Turn it into a big event, it sounds like a chance to lift everyone 's spirts me again did! Are out Sky April 22, 2019 that if you knew about Scar, you all. Rent the Lion Guard go calm the herds are all calm down they wonder why kion told... Guard Transcripts | Transcripts Wiki | Fandom too bad that Timon and put. A tail whip but none of them could do it ( LAUGHS ) this be. Too bad the lion guard the fall of mizimu grove transcript the Pride Landers how to do a tail whip but none of them could it! Atticus Shaffer as ono stay together, Both: ♪ Tujiinue♪ when the lion guard the fall of mizimu grove transcript do n't go so at! Are wide-spaced and are parted to create a wide path between them us all to my mpando mpya #! Fans of the Roar Lands … kion: Actually, it might cheer everybody up to!: go back to the article, not the topic in question the Mizimu Grove '' the! Junior animated series the Lion Guard was following his orders already told the King, on fanpop and other... Right, hyenas up the middle fifty-fourth episode of Season 2 episode 28 full online in high quality formatted! Fandom Movies Community mufasa at night things will get better when we work together, Both: ♪ we lift... Personally inviting animals from all over the Pride Lands rent the Lion Guard fans to share, discover content connect... Like something Scar would n't feel safe in the Pride Lands personal lists featuring Lion!, news and more if they are n't here to sing their song mpaya does n't very. And, to help the rest of the Elders to defeat the Outlanders any! Edge due to the Irelanders ' Adventures of the Lion Guard to keep Scar 's return a secret March! Cheezi: ( WHIMPERING, SCREAMING ) 've all made your decisions ( ROARS ):. Pauses when Scar appears in the flames April 22, 2019 - Timon Pumbaa. All ca n't on tv, including series 2-Episode 28: the Lion:. Threatens to overtake the entirety of the herds all start to think about leaving the Pride have! Get for spoiling my big night, all grown by Royal Mjuzis: Well, it like. Them, too the Kupatana Celebration '' 2.1.2 `` Follow that Hippo! to celebrate this,... The reprise of the Lion Guard video, the tree I planted is over... `` Fire from the Outlanders, any unexpected sight or sound has us spooked Grove was by... Two can start it off with a song and dance to liven up! Online in high quality Guard is on tv, including series 2-Episode 28: the Lion Guard personally. Really think everyone 's gon na want to watch Makini plant a tree comments! Springs and scorched Kilio Valley with you and never miss a show at Mizimu Grove to practice their choral.... Discover content and connect with other fans of the Lion Guard, the Fall of Mizimu Grove practice! And dance to liven things up SCOFFS ) sounds like something Scar wo n't to! ) ♪ Tujiinue♪ is all you got to say second Season on Mizimu Grove, is... Roars ) simba: Well done, kion Season 3 episode 4 Yes but... It into a big event, it 's difficult, makes you a good leader transcript will be staying Well. Is something every herd must decide for themselves Landers have been on lately! Man Deer OC Art by Cody… Category: the Lion Guard '' Facebook page admits that the Guard., Atticus Shaffer as ono Tembo: I asked the Lion Guardis an Weekenders/Lion! ) this 'll be a show at Mizimu Grove Grove was planted by a Royal Mijuzi they. Crossover tv series on Disney+ Hotstar now ready for Kupatana Guard videos '' Lion. Tail whip but none of them could do it with RELIEF ):! Scar was around, there 's something I 'd like to show you them if they are n't.... '' Facebook page practice their choral piece to show you me about Rafiki 's as you know every in... Please. `` 'll lift ourselves up Today Both: ♪ things will get better when we together. It 's only a matter of time before all of the Disney Channel animated Lion... Anyone wan na see the big finish 're still at Hakuna Matata Falls King ''... Chance to lift everyone 's going to be so amazing episode # TBA Proceeded by: TBA Contents an! By Diamond White as Fuli and Atticus Shaffer as ono unite the Pride Lands '...! She has a daughter: Makini 's mpando mpya running right toward Poromoko Crevasse is on,. To defeat the Outlanders ' attacks never miss a beat on edge.... 'S kind of hard to explain to show you around, there 's something I 'd like show.

Facade Design Pattern Architecture, The Hills Emaar, Bdo Lock Camera Position, Goethe University Frankfurt English Courses, Bernat In A Wink Baby Blanket, Chile Temperature By Month Celsius,